Please note that the following summary is only a rough overview of the Terms of Service. The summary does not have legal weight and is only posted to provide a general overview of the Max Mining Terms of Service. You must read, understand and accept the complete Terms of Service before using any Max Mining services.
- We sell you Mining Hardware and help you find Miner hosting, and management partners.
- Hosting service charges are deducted from your monthly earnings as an Electricity Fee, this fee includes all costs associated with maintenance, operations, mining pool fees and only excludes major repairs such as hashboard, microchip or controller replacements (please note that major repairs are extremely rare and most new machines are under a manufacturer’s warranty for at least 60 Days).
- Most repairs are covered by Max Mining, but you may be billed for certain types of repairs that require more extensive work from technicians. (New Microchips, Computing Boards, etc.)
- Your mining earnings will be sent to your wallet once per day.
- We do not promise returns and Max Mining is not a financial instrument.
- Once your hosting contract ends you’ll have the option to move or sell your miners.
- You promise that the money you use to purchase your hardware and hosting services was acquired legally, and will complete our KYC procedure before withdrawing any earnings.
- Our hosting partners will do their best to provide at least 95% uptime. (Excludes Natural Disaster, Acts of God, Global Pandemics, etc), but we can’t promise this since sometimes we do use Hydro Power and are at the mercy of mother nature.
- By using our services you understand that changes in the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could affect partner mining operations, potentially even causing your miners to stop mining.
- We will provide you with a “Hardware Sales Contract and Hosting Service Contract” when you purchase hardware and hosting services. More details on the sale terms and hosting will be available in this document. Hosting is provided via introduction to hosting service companies.
Please continue to read the full Terms of Service.
Max Mining Terms of Service
1. Max Mining: Unless otherwise indicated in this Terms of Service, Max Mining includes the Max Mining Hardware Corporation, and other affiliates including the Handy Mining application. You agree that Max Mining has the right to select the entity that provides you with services based on the business and functional role of each company. Max Mining Hardware sells computer hardware and introduces hosting services to clients.
2. The Max Mining Terms of Service (“this contract”) represents the Max Mining (“Max Mining” or “us”) and the services provided by Max Mining or the Max Mining website. The contract between the user (“User” or “You”) of “(this website or service)”. This contract describes the rights and responsibilities of Max Mining and the user. By using the services provided by Max Mining or this website, you agree to all the terms of this contract. If you do not agree, do not use the website or services provided by Max Mining. If you agree and abide by the entire terms of this contract, Max Mining grants you access to and use of the services provided by Max Mining and a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to use the site and services.
3. Max Mining: refers to the services and products provided to users. Users can access and use the information and products provided by Max Mining through the Max Mining apps, by accessing the Max Mining website, and through any applications embedded in the Max Mining service. Max Mining reserves the right to adjust the marketing name and official channels of the service from time to time and to adjust the price, sales volume, and shares of the computing products or services according to market conditions.
4. Max Mining Account: An account that is used by the user and approved by Max Mining for the purchase of computing products or services under the terms of this contract. Users must first sign up for a Max Mining account to log in to Max Mining websites, apps, or services. Once registered, Max Mining grants the right to use a single account for all services, including Max Mining (unless a service requires additional permissions). This Terms of Service contract explains how Max Mining provides services to registered users. Users warrant that they fully understand and accept the terms and conditions of the contract. These terms also apply to HANDY MINING TECHNOLOGY LTD’s Handy Mining application which acts as the Hosting provider and management service for many Max Miner clients.
5. Password: refers to the user-set identity used to identify the user within the Max Mining service. There may be instructions and other requirements for the user to provide a code or password in order to use the service. The password includes but is not limited to the login password, transaction password, SMS verification codes, etc., the passwords used in each section of the Max Mining service are subject to Max Mining’s requirements.
6. User Commands: Refers to the user’s representation in the form of a data message to Max Mining or its partners, including but not limited to requirements, commitments, requests or confirmations that require Max Mining to change the password, provide or cancel the service. Unless otherwise agreed, all instructions issued by the user and their contents are irrevocable as soon as they are made.
7. Account Freeze: refers to temporary restrictions on an account to protect security or related rights when Max Mining detects an abnormality or risk in the user’s Max Mining account.
8. Transaction Details: Refers to the data message or letter indicating the buyer/seller, the amount of the payment, the date of payment, the date used for calculations related to the service, and the settlement date of the service.
9. Available Withdrawal Balance: refers to the cumulative total of income generated by the computing products since the date of purchase to the current date.
2. Basic Conditions
This contract sets out the rights and obligations between the user and Max Mining regarding the services provided by Max Mining. The services provided by Max Mining and this website are the property of Max Mining.
Max Mining reserves the right to modify the terms of this contract at any time in its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to review this contract periodically for the latest changes. This contract and its modifications are effective as soon as Max Mining publishes them on this website or our services (unless otherwise specified in this contract). By continuing to use the services provided by Max Mining or this website after the posting of this contract and its modifications, you accept and agree to the modifications.
If you have any objections to the modification of this contract or are dissatisfied with the services provided by Max Mining, you should immediately:
1. Stop using the services provided by Max Mining or partner services;
2. Tell Max Mining to stop the service through the customer service channel. Upon termination of the Service, the user’s right to use the Max Mining Service is immediately terminated. You agree that in such circumstances, Max Mining is under no obligation to transmit any unprocessed or unfinished services to you or any third party.
3. User Registration
1. You hereby promise:
(1) You are at least 21 years of age, or above the age of majority in your country, and have full civil capacity to use our services.
(2) You accept and use the services provided by Max Mining in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and related policies in your country of residence/country and attest that your use of Max Mining does not violate your obligations to any other third party.
(3) If you find that when you are unable to commit to the provisions of both paragraphs (1) and (2) of this section due to changes in facts or laws and regulations, you will immediately stop using the services provided by Max Mining and notify Max Mining through the official customer service channel available in the Max Mining app. Your right to use the Max Mining Service is immediately terminated upon termination of the Service. You agree that in such circumstances, Max Mining is under no obligation to transmit any unprocessed or unfinished services or payments to you or any third party.
2. Regarding registration data provided by the user, the user agrees to:
(1) Provide legal, authentic, accurate and complete personal information.
(2) If there is any change in the user’s information, the user will immediately update the information. If the registration information provided by the user is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, the user shall bear all the corresponding responsibilities and consequences:
(3) Max Mining reserves the right to impose restrictions on accounts based on the information provided, as well as suspend or terminate the use of Max Mining services or products.
(4) Each user can only register one account.
(5) Your order is a request to Max Mining for our services and does not mean that Max Mining has accepted your order. Max Mining reserves the right to refuse to accept user orders. If we accept your order, a binding contract (“Sales Contract”) is generated on behalf of Max Mining and you for the computing hardware and hosting service agreed upon in the order. The specific content of each package will be specified in the Sales Contract. We will associate your purchased packages with your account. Prior to the user receiving the Sales Contract, the order is deemed to be pending, and Max Mining reserved the right to refuse to accept the order and refuse to accept the user’s payment.
(7) You will need to enter your username and password when using certain features in the services offered by Max Mining. If you are unable to access your account for reasons such as a forgetting your password, Max Mining reserves the right to request specific information, including personally identifiable information, including but not limited to: proof of identity; proof of residence; proof that the user is the owner of the account phone number/email address and information regarding any identifiable activity on the website, such as transaction IDs, order numbers, etc. Additionally, you promise that you will not share your username or password with others or allow any other third party to use your Account. Max Mining assumes no responsibility for the improper use of your account or password by you or any other third party and assumes no responsibility for the consequences and losses occurring from such actions. If you believe that your username or password are known to others or that your account has been used by someone else, you should notify Max Mining immediately.
5. Risk notification
1. You understand and agree that there is a legal risk in using digital currency. Since the current legal supervision of digital currency is not mature, its value may not be protected by law/regulation, and its usage may be terminated if it is in violation of national laws/and or policies.
2. The value of any Max Mining packages, as well as any digital currencies you earn from the operation of hardware purchased from Max Mining, may be affected by many factors not controlled by Max Mining. These factors include, but are not limited to, mining difficulty or changes in other mining parameters/attributes, market price fluctuations in digital currencies (legal currency versus digital currency exchange rates), hardware obsolescence, and hardware amortization.
3. You understand and agree that the operation of the equipment and mining machines involved in any of your computing packages purchased with Max Mining may be adversely affected by many factors outside of Max Mining’s control, which may affect the results of your purchase. In the event that revenue generated from your package is not able to support the operating cost required for the operation of the mining equipment, the mining machine corresponding to the purchased package will stop operating during the service period. Your computing package will no longer continue to generate revenue, and by signing this contract, you expressly accept this possibility. Additional factors that may affect the results of your package include, but are not limited to, reduction in the performance of the mining machine caused by the reduction of its operating life and increases in the cost of electricity. Changes in the base price required to operate the mining machines may result in an operating income that cannot support the operation. Costs, conditions, policies or laws that limit or prohibit the continuation of mining activities, mining difficulties or changes in other mining parameters/attributes, market price fluctuations in digital currencies (legal currency versus digital currency exchange rates), etc. may lead to changes in hash rate and to the termination of the operation’s activities, including the termination of your package.
4. You understand and agree that Max Mining does not make any promises or guarantees regarding the revenue generated by your purchased packages. You also understand and agree that Max Mining is not liable for any damages, nor does Max Mining incur liability for any loss that may occur in your purchase of a service package. You acknowledge that you are clearly aware of these terms at the time of signing this contract.
5. You understand and agree that due to the nature of the digital currency, any digital currency holder’s assets and any digital currency may decline in value or lose the entirety of its value. In the case that the value of a digital currency is reduced (possibly even to zero) All losses suffered are at your own risk, and Max Mining assumes no responsibility.
6. You understand and agree that Max Mining reserves the right to publish, modify, and provide services at any time through official website announcements, in-app messages, emails, customer service calls, SMS, or regular mail. Max Mining shall not be liable for any information that is not obtained through Max Mining’s official channels.
7. You understand and agree that Max Mining or its partners will maintain or upgrade the system on a regular or irregular basis. Max Mining cannot guarantee that the services provided to you while using Max Mining will be continuous and uninterrupted. Your loss (if any) due to the interruption of the Max Mining partner services will be your sole responsibility.
8. You understand and agree that the information on this website or within these Terms of Service does not constitute an offer of any kind, nor should it be considered or understood as an offer to sell or purchase any securities, commodities or other financial products. In addition, Max Mining does not constitute an investment advisor, and any information on the Max Mining website does not constitute an offer of investment advice. Max Mining does not warrant that any objectives, assumptions, expectations, strategies, and purposes expressed or implied by the service have been or will be fulfilled, nor does it guarantee that the activities or any performance described by the site will continue in the manner described previously by the site or the service.
9. The digital currency market is a new market with 24-hour trading and no price limits. There exists significant uncertainty in the value of digital currencies, and even short-term ups and downs may occur. There is a high degree of risk involved in any cryptocurrency, and you must understand and choose carefully whether to proceed.
- This contract does not involve digital asset transactions. If you, yourself participate in third party digital asset transactions, you will bear the responsibility and risks yourself.
11. You understand and accept that in the case that conditions including but not limited to the changes to national laws or regulatory documents could cause the suspension or cessation mining operations, this contract shall be automatically terminated, and the parties shall not be held accountable to each other. The resulting losses shall be borne by each party, and the fees paid by the user shall not be refunded.
12. Max Mining sells computing hardware and introduces hosting services only. We do not sell cryptocurrencies.
6. Regarding the Use of Digital Currency
1. You may not mine, purchase, sell, exchange, hold, possess, or otherwise use or utilize digital currency in any manner prohibited by your country of residence/country’s laws or regulations.
2. Before purchasing any hardware or services offered by Max Mining, you should fully understand the business to ensure that the business is suitable for your financial situation and your willingness to accept financial risk. You further acknowledge that you understand the following risks involved in holding or trading digital currency, including but not limited to;
(1) Currency price fluctuations – The price of any digital currency, including Bitcoin, may fall sharply or even reach a value of zero.
(2) Digital currency transactions may require substantial time periods to be confirmed. Although the possibility is low, some digital currency transactions may never be confirmed. Unconfirmed digital currency transactions represent that they have not been completed.
(3) Digital currency transactions are irreversible – if you send any number of digital currencies to the wrong individual or address, you may not be able to cancel the transaction or withdraw the corresponding funds.
(4) If you lose or forget any PIN or password required to access and use these digital currencies, the corresponding digital currencies may be lost or become unavailable to you.
(5) There may be inherent unknown technical issues that prevent the completion of digital currency transactions or other operations which involve digital currencies.
(6) New laws, regulations, and policies affecting the use of digital currency may be issued and promulgated by each country.
3. By agreeing to these Terms of Service or by using Max Mining products and or partner services to mine digital currencies, you agree that you understand and accept the risks associated with digital currencies.
4. The service packages you receive through Max Mining may not be used to attack networks. Otherwise, we have the right to terminate your service and remove your service package.
7. Max Mining Package Service Fees
1. The cost of each Max Mining package includes the cost of the selected package and the necessary custody expenses for the operation of the corresponding computing power.
2. Hosting Fee / Custody Fee: refers to the cost of electricity and hosting services collected by Max Mining in this contract to provide to the hosting partner to maintain the normal operation of the purchaser’s service package. The cost shall be pre-paid according to the contract (normally one month in advance) and the specific package selected by the user. The electricity fee shall be paid by the buyer, which is due at the time of signing the contract. Other operating expenses, such as maintenance, site leasing, thermal ventilation, air conditioning equipment, aircraft fees, transportation, labor, etc., are handled by Max Mining partners and included in the electricity fee. However, Max Mining partners reserve the right to make future adjustments to the custody fees at its own discretion taking into account the actual electricity fees charged by the power supplier, and Max Mining reserves the right to raise the base custody fee, i.e., electricity charges, based on the actual operating conditions. If the buyer’s pre-paid electricity bill is not sufficient to cover the electricity bill due after the increase in the use of the package, the buyer shall pay the difference within the period of time allotted by the system notice sent by Max Mining, and if the overdue payment is not made, Max Mining or Max Mining partners shall have the right to terminate the cooperation between the parties at any time. If a Max Mining partner stops providing the hosting services purchased by the user, all losses incurred as a result are at the buyer’s own expense. Hosting Fees also include any fees charged by the mining pool the user participates in.
3. You understand and agree that mining difficulty will change as the hash rate of the entire network changes. However, these changes will not effect electricity fees already paid, there is a risk that with higher difficulty a larger percentage of your mining output will be used to pay electricity fees.
- Maintenance/ Repair fees – you understand that there is a possibility that your machines may need repair or maintenance. In most cases, Max Mining partners are able to repair or maintain your equipment without charging you extra fees. However, in certain repair situations which include but are not limited to hash board replacements, micro-processor replacements, power supply replacements, and other more extensive repairs we may at our sole discretion invoice you for the repairs performed. You will receive a notice via email of any such work and any amounts will be deducted from your mining output. Such fees are not included in the hosting fees outlined in section 7.2 of these terms of service.
8. Mining Pool Service Model
1. Max Mining sells cloud computing equipment and introduces hosting services to clients. The daily income will be based on the overall income of the mining pool where the user’s purchased miner package is located.
2. The mining pools selected by Max Mining partners will charge the user a certain percentage as a service fee, which is determined and collected by the mining pool.
3. Mined digital currency (if any was mined by the client’s hardware or the mining pool) will be paid to the user’s virtual currency account by Midnight (New York Time, GMT-4).
4. Max Mining will not make any commitment as to your future earnings. Any future earnings or yield (or rate of return) data mentioned on the Max Mining website or the Max Mining events page or partner pages are estimates and assumptions. The amount of income will be affected by many factors such as the price of the digital currency, the current network difficulty, the network’s total hash rate, the mining pool’s performance, and the service fees charged by a mining pool.
9. Order Payments, Cancellations, Modifications, Refunds
1. Users can purchase mining hardware and hosting packages (with partners introduced by Max Mining) using the various payment methods supported by the Max Mining service.
2. If the user chooses to use the digital currency transfers to purchase a service package: the user should transfer the digital currency to the digital currency account provided by the Max Mining service, the payment amount depends on: the price of the order, the price of the currency at the time of purchase / the digital currency exchange rate of the selected payment and the bitcoin network transfer fees (third-party terms and fees may also apply).
3. If the user decides not to complete the order, the user has the option not to pay for the order if the order has been created but remains unpaid. The status of these orders will be changed to timed-out status after a period of time decided by Max Mining (depending on the payment method). Max Mining does not process requests for timed-out orders, and the user is not obligated to continue to execute timed out orders.
4. The user is fully responsible for the accuracy of the payment, including but not limited to the destination account address, the transfer amount and other payment details.
5. If the amount of the transfer is lower than the required fee, Max Mining reserves the right to:
(1) Adjust the hardware or hosting package to match the funds received before activating a service package.
(2) Refuse to activate the hosting package until the user has paid the outstanding amount.
6. If the transfer amount is higher than the required service fee, the user may request Max Mining to:
(1) Adjust the hosting package to match the funds received.
(2) Add the excess amount to the user’s account balance.
(3) Any excess fees (such as fees from third-parties) incurred by the user and charged-back to Max Mining shall be borne by the user.
7. If the user uses incorrect/incomplete information or initiates a payment to the wrong target account (the addresses are not under Max Mining or under Max Mining’s control), Max Mining reserves the right to request the correct payment and assumes no responsibility for any loss or claims brought by the user.
8. After the user makes a payment, due to the confirmation time inherent to digital currencies, etc., the user’s transfer may be delayed. Max Mining has the right to provide the service package contract after confirming the receipt of the funds.
9. If the user does not submit a payment dispute application, Max Mining is not obligated to actively resolve payment-related issues or disputes.
(1) The user has the right to contact Max Mining support personnel within 14 days of the creation of the payment order and provide proof of payment in accordance with Max Mining’s requirements to file a payment dispute application related to the payment. Max Mining reserves the right to refuse to process applications submitted after 14 days.
(2) Max Mining has the right to require the user to provide proof of payment in accordance with Max Mining’s requirements if there are reasonable grounds for suspicion, or indeed no payment has been received, but the miners and hosting has been activated for the user. The user shall provide proof of payment in accordance with Max Mining’s requirements within 14 days of receipt of the request.
(3) The proof of payment shall include but is not limited to, the Max Mining order number, the unique transaction ID or transaction number, the destination account address information, the transfer amount, and the account statement from the payment system used.
(4) If the user initiates a payment-related dispute application with Max Mining, but the user fails to provide proof of payment within 14 days or provide other evidence in accordance with Max Mining’s requirements, or Max Mining reasonably believes that the evidence is insufficient or invalid, Max Mining retains the right to refuse to process the user’s payment dispute resolution application.
10. If Max Mining reasonably believes that there is a payment dispute, Max Mining reserves the right to adjust/cancel the relevant service package or collect the amounts from the user’s account balance.
11. Max Mining reserves the right to change the type and price of the hardware and service packages at any time. Max Mining’s offerings for service packages and the pricing of the services packages will take into account current market prices. Hardware and hosting packages already purchased by the user will not be affected.
12. Subject to the maximum extent permitted by laws and regulations, both parties acknowledge that all purchased miners and service packages (provided via partners introduced by Max Mining) are final and non-refundable unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. Max Mining reserves the right to refund at its sole discretion. If Max Mining provides a refund for an individual package, it does not represent Max Mining’s endorsement and obligation to agree to the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any legal rights that may apply.
13. As the buyer, you hereby recognize that if the service package has already activated, you will not terminate the service contract due to unsatisfactory mining revenue. If the mining service does not meet your expectations for any reason, Max Mining is not required to terminate your service package in advance. Should you cancel your account Max Mining will credit your account with the earnings up to that day. There may be a fee related to the early termination of your service contract. This means that if you terminate this contract in advance, Max Mining has the right to terminate the contract, and the fees you have paid will be your cancellation fee. And Max Mining will not provide any compensation for fees or losses incurred as a result of the cancellation.
14. If Max Mining provides a refund in accordance with this contract or applicable laws and regulations, any additional costs (such as third party fees) arising therefrom shall be borne by the user.
10. Limitations and Obligations
1. You may not use the services provided by this website or Max Mining services to engage in activities that violate applicable laws and regulations. Do not use this website or our services to create, copy and disseminate the following information:
(1) Inciting rebellions, undermining the constitution or national laws, inciting subversion of territorial state power, or plotting to overthrow national governments.
(2) Spreading fake news or distorting facts, spreading rumors, and disturbing social order.
(3) Promoting political groups, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, or spreading propaganda.
(4) Blatantly insulting others or fabricating facts;
(5) Violating the local laws and regulations of the territories where you reside/or are a citizen of.
(6) Other violations of applicable local laws and regulations.
2. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, this contract, and all the rules applicable to this website and our services.
3. You agree that you shall fully assume the relevant tax obligations arising from the use of the services provided by Max Mining.
4. You agree and warrant that you will only use the services provided by Max Mining for your own benefit and that you will not use the services provided by Max Mining for the benefit of others or for the benefit of other third parties.
5. You agree to contact Max Mining in a timely manner if you discover or suspect that other users have violated the contractual agreement or have evidence of fraud or misconduct.
6. Users must not maliciously register accounts in any way, including but not limited to registering multiple accounts to obtain additional profits or event incentives.
7. Users must not steal other users’ account information or perform any actions that affect the security of other users’ accounts.
8. Masking or Blocking IP addresses (such as Proxies, Tor, VPN, etc.) or use of other technical services that mask users’ online identity may trigger anti-fraud measure in our system and affect your enjoyment of Max Mining services.
9. Users should not use the computing power provided by Max Mining to conduct illegal activities such as attacking networks or attempting to destroy the internet.
10. Intellectual property rights in any content displayed on the Max Mining website or services, including but not limited to articles, images, news, materials, website content, and website layout or branding, unless otherwise stated, are wholly owned by Max Mining. Users should respect the intellectual property of Max Mining.
11. Users must not engage in any commercial activities or interests in the name Max Mining. Users must also not use of the information/data on Max Mining’s services outside of the service without the express authorization or permission of Max Mining.
12. You undertake and warrant that your use of the service packages provided by Max Mining will not adversely affect Max Mining’s reputation or cause Max Mining to assume legal or other penalties.
13. The sale of these service packages is banned in the following countries: the Balkans, Myanmar, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea-Ukraine, Cuba, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria , Venezuela, Zimbabwe, and China. Please confirm that purchasing a service package from Max Mining is legal in your country or region. Otherwise, you will bear all legal consequences resulting from your use of Max Mining services.
14. If the user violates the above provisions, Max Mining reserves the right to take all necessary measures to cancel the benefits resulting from the violation, and pursue legal options for compensation from the user.
15. You promise and guarantee that the funds used by you (or your company) to purchase computer hardware and hosting service packages (provided by partners introduced by Max Mining) under this contract are funds legally acquired and owned by you (or your company), and the that you (or your company) have complete and legal ownership of the funds and the right to use the funds. You also attest that you have the right to manage, profit from the funds and that they are not under obligation to third-parties or the proceeds of drug trafficking, organized crime, terrorism, smuggling, corruption, bribery, financial crimes, financial fraud, or the income of any criminal activity. Your use of Max Mining Miners or partner’s service packages under this contract attests that you (or your company) are not in violation of the aforementioned conditions. Should government authorities investigate, seize mining equipment or perform other actions as a consequence of your breach of the Terms of Service, causing losses to Max Mining and other related parties, you shall recompense Max Mining and its affiliates for all losses caused as a consequence of your breach of the Terms of Service. This includes, but is not limited to, the operating costs of the escrow project, the custodian fees, other expenses incurred by the project, other losses incurred by Max Mining, and other related parties. The compensation will include Max Mining’s lost profits, legal fees, attorney fees, travel expenses, travel expenses, etc.
11. Liability for Breach of Contract
1. Max Mining reserves the right to suspend the user for any violation of this contract including but not limited to: if the user does not pay the service fee according to the contract terms, the service provided to the user through Max Mining is illegal in the user’s country of residence, etc. Max Mining also reserves the right to terminate the service to the user and require the user to compensate the company for relevant losses suffered by Max Mining in connection with any improper usage of our service.
2. If Max Mining has reason to suspect that you have used the services or the website provided by Max Mining for fraud or other purposes in violation of our Terms of Service or local laws, Max Mining reserves the right to suspend services to you or request that you discontinue use of our services until you are able to provide proof of your compliance with our Terms of Service.
3. If due to force majeure, such as natural disasters (floods, mudslides, etc.), national policy changes (influential news reports, emerging legislation, etc.), extended power outages, Global Pandemic including viruses in the SARs family, etc., we are forced to reduce or suspend power to the hardware or mining pools, the resulting fluctuations in computing power will be publicized via a same-day announcement. Both Party A and Party B shall bear the incidence in good faith, and Max Mining will not be held responsible for the damages incurred during these periods where circumstances were outside of its control.
12. Limitation of Liability
1. The hardware and hosting service packages provided by Max Mining correspond to mining hardware sold to our clients and the hosting conditions at their hosting service locations . The actual calculation power of mining machines will fluctuation due to instabilities in networks and mining machine power. Max Mining partners do not not promise 100% stable operation, however we will do our best to provide uptime above 95%, force majeure not withstanding. However, we cannot make uptime guarantees.
2. The services provided by Max Mining partners may be affected by various factors including, but not limited to, natural disasters, telecom operator regulations, computer viruses, hacking, war, strikes, riots, government actions, city-level power grid accidents, etc. The above risks may affect the timeliness, security, accuracy, and other aspects of the services provided by Max Mining. Max Mining does not undertake to assume the above risks, and Max Mining will waive the above risks to the maximum extent permitted by laws and regulations.
3. The User agrees that the third-party links/website addresses provided by Max Mining are for convenience and reference only. Since such third-party websites or links are not under the control of Max Mining, Max Mining cannot guarantee that users accessing such websites or links will do so securely and free of viruses. Max Mining is not responsible for any loss caused by users accessing such third-party links and any other third party links not controlled by Max Mining.
4. The User understands and agrees that Under no circumstances will Max Mining be liable for the following matters and for losses caused by the following:
(1) Loss of trading profits
(2) service interruptions
(3) Damage or loss of information
(4) Damage or loss of data
(5) Hash rate loss or withdrawal from the market
(6) Losses caused by laws, regulations and national policy factors
(7) Loss caused by the user’s breach of this contract including but not limited to: providing inaccurate personal information to Max Mining, leaking passwords to third parties, etc.;
(8) Other events not controlled by Max Mining.
5. You agree and accept that you shall be responsible for any and all liabilities, claims, losses, fines and any costs associated with your breach of applicable laws and regulations or this contract (including but not limited to court fees and reasonable Attorney’s fees) compensation and damage to Max Mining and its officers, directors, employees, as well as associated entities of Max Mining and their respective successors.
6. The User agrees that Max Mining’s entire liability to the User under this Contract shall not exceed the cost of the hardware and initial service fee paid by the User to Max Mining.
13. Other Agreements
1. Abstaining: If Max Mining does not enforce one or more of the terms of this contract, or does not exercise any of its rights under this contract, or does not require the user to perform any of its obligations under this contract, at no time should it be understood that Max Mining waives the above terms, or in any way affects the validity of this contract or Max Mining’s right to enforce the terms of this contract. Not enforcing one or more terms of this contract shall not at any time prevent Max Mining from taking any other rights it would otherwise have.
2. Severability: If any provision of this contract is deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the enforcement of any other provision.
3. Applicable Law: All disputes, claims or other matters arising out of or in connection with the use of the services provided by Max Mining or this website are subject to the laws of the US State of Wyoming.
4. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be settled by negotiation between the two parties. If the parties are unable to reach an agreement within 30 days after the dispute arises, the dispute shall be submitted to a local court in Wyoming (USA), selected by Max Mining Hardware. The arbitration for any issues regarding hosting services must be arbitrated with the hosting provider in the British Virgin Islands, in accordance with the committee’s arbitration rules. The arbitral tribunal for both hardware sales and hosting services consists of one arbitrator. The outcome of the arbitration is final and binding on all parties.
Max Mining (MAX MINING HARDWARE) a Wyoming Corporation